Includes the text, music, videos, scripts, photos, graphics, sounds, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, software, and other material you view on, access through, or contribute to Newsly.
- “Contributor”, “You”, and “Your”
- “User”, “You”, and “Your”
- “Ourselves”, “Us” and “We”
Refers to Newsly.
- “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”
Refers to both the user and ourselves, or either ourselves or the user.
Our Policies and Requirements for Contributors
By submitting content to Newsly for consideration for publication, you confirm that you have full rights and responsibilities to the content, and grant Newsly the irrevocable right and license to: broadcast, duplicate, exhibit, exploit and transmit the content; sublicense the content to third parties to broadcast, duplicate, transmit, exhibit and exploit the content on the Internet, mobile platforms or other media worldwide.
By submitting content to Newsly, you represent that either you created it yourself or you were given legal right and authority from the creator to grant Newsly full and unrestricted rights to the content and that our exercise of such rights shall not infringe any copyright, personal, civil or property right of any third party. If you submit content, you represent that you have full permission, licence and authority from all copyright holders.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Newsly is not obliged to publish your content. For any published content, Newsly reserves the right to remove it at our discretion for any reason without refunds or compensation.
You hereby agree to indemnify Newsly, its officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses and costs arising from any breach or alleged breach of any warranty, term or condition of this agreement, or from any claims of infringement or alleged infringement arising from your content submission.
As an interested party, you may submit content. You understand that whether the content is published or not, Newsly does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to content.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own content and any consequences of publishing it. Newsly as a platform and publisher does not endorse any opinion, advice or recommendation in your content, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to your content.
Newsly as a reputable publisher has defined editorial values of Insightfulness, Truth and Entertainment it promotes and asks to be upheld, but we do not define or take responsibility for local content. Instead, we serve as an independent platform. This is true for third-party users, and employees of Newsly or employees of companies associated with Newsly.
Our Policies and Requirements for Users
Newsly grants you permission to access and use our services, subject to these express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these terms on your part:
- You agree not to distribute any part of Newsly website or services, including but not limited to content on any medium without prior written authorisation from Newsly, unless Newsly provides means for distribution through specific functionality.
- You agree not to (or attempt to) disable, circumvent or interfere with security related features of Newsly services or features that: restrict or prevent copying or use of content; or limit use of Newsly services or content.
- You agree not to use Newsly services for the following commercial uses without prior written approval from Newsly:
- Sale of access to Newsly services.
- Sale of sponsorship, advertising or promotions within or placed on Newsly services or content.
- Sale of sponsorships, advertising or promotions on pages of ad-enabled channels with content delivered by Newsly.
- You agree not to launch or use automated systems (including but not limited to robot spiders or offline readers) to access Newsly services in ways that send more request messages to Newsly servers in a certain duration than a human can reasonably produce in the same time using a standard (not modified), publicly available web browser.
- You agree not to harvest or collect personal data of users of Newsly website or services.
- You agree not to use Newsly website or services (including comments and email features) to solicit for business through trade or related to a commercial enterprise.
- You shall not reproduce, copy, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, license, sell or exploit any Newsly content for other purposes without Newsly’s or the licensors’ prior written consent.
Governing Laws & Regulations
Newsly accepts no responsibility for content of sites connected to our website, whether by hyperlink or other means. Every link is provided on an ‘as is’ basis on Newsly website, with no express or implied warranty as to their use, functionality, or relating to the information on or linked to the sites.
Newsly takes all reasonable steps to demand accurate and up-to-date information from its contributors, but we accept no liability for: direct, indirect or consequential losses to any firm, company or person; or special or aggravated, general, punitive (including triple damages) damages, claims, costs or expenses from errors, omissions or actions by Newsly, Newsly employees, agents or third parties connected with information on our website.
Newsly and/or its affiliates disclaim all obligations, liabilities, warranties or responsibility in any event and make no representation (express, statutory, implied or otherwise), including representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, fitness for specific purpose, completeness, merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and/or safety of content of Newsly website. Any related warranties and representations are expressly disclaimed.
Newsly and/or its affiliates shall not be liable for damage or loss from your access, use or inability to access or use Newsly website or services. Newsly does not warrant: that the functions on the website will be error-free or uninterrupted; that the content, this website or the server making them available are free from harmful components like viruses; or that defects will be corrected. You assume all risk and cost of necessary repair, servicing and correction.
You agree that neither Newsly nor our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party service providers, suppliers, vendors or licensors is responsible for damages resulting from:
- Anything done or not done by Newsly and/or someone else.
- Providing or failing to provide services including, but not limited to, problems or deficiencies with network coverage (blocked, dropped, interrupted services, etc.) or a device.
- Traffic accidents or other accidents, or health-related claims related to Newsly services.
- Information or data content accessed or lost while using Newsly services.
- Failed, inaccurate or interrupted location information services.
- Communication or information blocked by spam filters or other safeguard or security devices.
- Damage to your device or equipment or computers connected to your device, or loss of or damage to information stored in your computer, device, boost storage space, or equipment from using Newsly services, Newsly content or from worms, downloads of malicious content, viruses, materials, things beyond Newsly’s control including acts of god (fire, hurricane, weather-related phenomena, etc.), strikes, riots, government orders or acts, or terrorism.
You should implement necessary safeguards to secure your device, equipment or computer, and to backup the information stored in each.
Our liability for monetary damages for claims against Newsly from you is limited to no more than the proportionate amount of service charges attributable to the concerned period, to the extent allowed by law. Under no circumstances are we liable to any incidental, punitive, consequential, special or multiple damages arising from or related to failing to provide or providing services in connection with a device including, but not limited to, loss of business, lost profits, or cost of replacement services and products.
Amendment, Assignment & Waiver
Amendment and Notification of Charges
Newsly reserves the right to amend, change, revise or modify these terms from time to time as we see fit. Your continued use of our site will signify your acceptance of adjustments to these terms. Any use of Newsly services following adjustment to these terms will constitute your agreement to the change(s).
No waiver of the provisions of these terms or any Agreement shall be effective unless expressly stated and signed by both parties. No delay or omission by Newsly in exercising any rights or remedies shall waive such remedies or rights or any other remedies or rights. An instance of a waiver shall not mean a bar or waiver of any remedies or rights on future occasions.